(LAST UPDATE FEBRUARY 2021)
every day to protect it.
The data you provide through our website located at the URL www.adeituv.es (hereinafter, the “website”) will be treated as described below.
- Responsible for treatment
Those responsible for processing your data are:
Fundación Universitat-Empresa de València – ADEIT
Plaza Virgen de la Paz número 3, 46001 – València
Universitat de València Estudi General
Edifici del Rectorat – Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 13
That is, both ADEIT and the University of Valencia are jointly responsible for the treatment, and therefore we jointly take charge of treating and protecting your personal data
- Purpose of treatment
ADEIT could treat the following categories of data:
- Identification data: first name, surname (family name), ID number, passport number, email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Studies, professional experience.
- Bank data.
- Corporate deeds or Act of Incorporation (to collaborating companies that participate in employability programs).
The web page, through its different forms, will specifically indicate those data that are mandatory or voluntary to provide.
In case you refuse to provide the mandatory data, it would be impossible to establish a legal relationship with ADEIT.
The user agrees to provide accurate data and communicate any change about it.
As you interact on our website, we will treat your data for the following purposes:
1. Manage your requests for information.
2. Process your pre-registration and registration in employability activities, conferences, courses, seminars, conferences, etc.
3. Process your registration and administrative management of UV Specific postgrade courses (Master, Speciaist, Expert, Certificate) and practical training.
4. Admission procedures, preparation of reports and analysis of the student’s profile, which includes sending their data to companies, institutions, as well as professionals designated by them for the exclusive purpose of selecting candidates and carrying out administrative procedures.
5. Send personal data to Public Administrations and State Security Forces, in case it is legally mandatory.
6. Sending information related to employment, entrepreneurs, programs or other activities through any means, including electronic means, related to organized activities and events.
- Legitimate grounds
|1. Manage your requests for information||We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to your requests or queries that you make to us through the different existing ways of contact. When you contact us for the management of information about our activity, the treatment is necessary for the potential and / or succinct contractual relationship.|
|2. Registration and participation in employability, courses, seminars, conferences, etc.||The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract or the provision of services that links us with you.|
|3. Process your registration and administrative management to study your own degrees and practical training.||Compliance with legal obligation within the Spanish Organic Act on Universities (Act 6/2001 of December 21st).|
|4. Admission procedures, preparation of reports and analysis of the student’s profile, which includes sending their data to companies, institutions, as well as professionals designated by them for the exclusive purpose of selecting candidates.||In the case of selection of university graduates who apply for practical training, legitimation refers to Royal Decree 1493/2011, of October 24th , which regulates the terms and conditions of inclusion in the General Social Security Scheme of people who participate in training programs, in development of the provisions of the Third Additional Provision of Spanish Act 27/2011 of August 1st , on updating, adaptation and modernization of the Social Security system. In the case of selection of candidates to be able to take UV Specific postgrade courses (Master, Speciaist, Expert, Certificate) and practical training for university students, legitimation rests on compliance with legal obligation (Organic Law 6/2001 of December 21, on Universities) and mission of public interest. In the case of another selection to be able to participate in ADEIT activities, the processing of your data is necessary for potential and / or succinct contractual relationship.|
|5. Send personal data to Public Administrations||Compliance with legal obligations (Social Security, Tax Agency, General Directorate of Labor).State Security Forces and Bodies.|
|6. Sending of promotional information related to employment, entrepreneurs, programs or other activities through any means, including electronic means, related to organized activities and events.||The legitimate basis for processing your data for promotional information purposes is your consent.To show you personalized information, we consider we have a legitimate interest to perform a profiling with the information we have about you, so we try to improve the user experience.|
|Purpose||Term of conservation|
|1. Manage your requests for information||We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe, oppose or revoke your consent|
|2. Enrollment and participation in employability, courses, seminars, conferences, etc.||We will process your data for the time necessary to manage your request, and subsequently during the legally required periods, where appropriate.|
|3. Process your registration and administrative management to take Own Degrees and practical training of university students||The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the registration and administrative management of UV Specific postgrade courses (Master, Speciaist, Expert, Certificate) and practical training and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation|
|4. Admission procedures, preparation of reports and analysis of the student’s profile, which includes sending their data to companies, institutions, as well as professionals designated by them for the exclusive purpose of selecting candidates.||The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the selection of students and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose.|
|5. Send personal data to Public Administrations||ADEIT will comply with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to suppress personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which these were collected, remaining at the disposal of the competent Public Administrations for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, and only during the periods of description of said responsibilities.|
|6. Sending promotional information related to employment, entrepreneurs, programs or other activities through any means, including electronic means, related to organized activities and events||We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe, oppose or revoke your consent|
We will process your personal data for the entire duration of our contractual relationship and, regarding the sending of information of your interest by electronic means, until you request your withdrawal, oppose or revoke your consent.
- Entities dedicated to consulting, personnel selection and administrative management.
- Financial entities.
- Companies, institutions collaborating with ADEIT for training, internships, scholarships, conferences, whether located within or outside the European Union.
- Providers of technological services.
- Providers of services related to marketing and advertising.
- Providers that provide services necessary for the operation of the Foundation.
- Public Administrations and State Security Forces and Bodies, ruled by the applicable legal obligations.
- Some collaborator or supplier of ADEIT may be located in territories outside the European Economic Area and not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and keeping the security of your data such as the request for certificates in Privacy Shield.
We sign clauses in the agreements and contracts with the collaborating entities and contracting parties, which are published in our Transparency Website: https://www.adeituv.es/portal-transparencia/
- Rights of the interested parties
Any person may exercise the following rights over ADEIT’s files:
- Right of access to your personal data to know the ones that are processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete and forget your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is a contractual relationship or consent.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop processing your data unless we have an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
Likewise, in general, ADEIT will not take, without prior and informed consent, any decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, nor will create profiles without the knowledge and consent of each affected person.
The user will be able to submit the questions that he/she considers in relation to this Policy as well as to exercise his/her rights in the legally foreseen terms.
In order to achieve this, communication has to be sent by postal mail to ADEIT, (Plaza de la Virgen de la Paz nº 3, 46001 Valencia) or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the request and attaching a copy of the National ID card or official equivalent.
However, if a person or group of people, considers that an infringement of data protection law has been committed regarding the processing or transfer of their personal data, before submitting any claim, they could turn to our Amicable Dispute Resolution Service at this email address: email@example.com
- Reviews to this Policy