Traineeships in enterprises
- Being student of the University of Valencia or studying at the University of Valencia one of the academic mobility programs or conventions established with other universities or higher education centers.
- In the case of extracurricular internships:
- For undergraduated students: to be enrolled at the University of Valencia in the academic year in which they are going to complete their internship and have at least 50% of the credits of the degree. The Internship Committee Center may establish other additional requirements.
- For Master students: to be enrolled at the University of Valencia in the academic year in which they can complete their internship and have the authorization of the Master’s Management.
- For Doctorate students: to be enrolled in the University of Valencia in the course in which they are going to carry out their internship, deliver a copy of the certificate of this enrollment and have the authorization of the Doctorate Management.
- For each University Center, it is possible to establish other requirements which will be necessary to fulfill the formative practices.