What is it?
ADEIT draws on its extensive experience and professional team to provide logistics and organisational support to members of the University of Valencia community who are in charge of organising congresses, seminars, conferences and courses held through the University of Valencia.
We aim to provide all-inclusive service to congress, seminar, conference and course organisers including:
- Budgetary and financial advice.
- Event Support Office.
- Event management web portal including a scientific secretariat.
1. Budgets and financial advice
- Drawing up the first draft of the cost budget: initial proposals for suppliers of the services required.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Managing sponsorships and subsidies, application submission, settlement, billing and collection.
- Handling registration and payment through a virtual POS and bank transfers.
- Budget management throughout the event.
- Balance sheet and settlement of the event.
2. Event Support Office
- Finding, managing and coordinating all event suppliers:
Graphic design (event logo, website banner, brochures, poster, banner, totem sign, book of abstracts, passes, etc).
Food services (coffee breaks, lunches, dinners, etc).
Travel and hotels (block booking of hotels, handling accommodation and travel for speakers).
Merchandising (bag, folder, USB flash drive, pens, gifts, etc).
Printing (documentation, book of abstracts, passes, diplomas, brochures, etc).
Tourist information and guides.
- Help in drawing up the activities and social programmes (gala dinner, performances, sightseeing, etc).
- Promoting the event, help with publicising it through emailing, advertising material, procedure for opening and closing sessions, etc.
- Media publicity for the event (press releases, inviting and monitoring the media, etc).
- Online registration system.
- Catering for speakers, travel, hotels, materials and fee payments.
- Coordinating support staff.
- Facility coordination irrespective of whether the event is held in ADEIT’s facilities or at another venue:
Coordination of all teaching areas and their technical resources.
- Personalised care for event attendees, onsite registration and delegate packs for participants, dealing with problems and administrative issues.