To participate in the Leonardo da Vinci project your company or organization has to be interested in hosting university graduates offering them a high quality internship by setting up a training programme in the professional area related to the trainee’s university education aimed at completing his work profile.
The following bodies cannot participate in this project under any circumstances:
- Offices officially related to any institution of the European Union including specialised agencies
- Diplomatic Representation of Spain abroad: Embassies, Consulates, Cultural Institutions (Instituto Cervantes), colleges, Spanish Tourist Information offices, to make sure that the trainee benefits from a transnational experience.
- At the same time, if you decide to host a trainee in your organisation and this organisation is working on European projects, the trainee must not work directly or indirectly on these European projects.
- Universities with training programmes based in investigations or university teaching. Although the trainee could participate in marketing and administration departments.
- Primary and Secondary Training Schools as long as the main activity is teaching. The European Commission has provided another programme for this type of training, called Comenius.